Our Services: Building Surveying
Our Building Surveyors and designers are problem solvers, with the skills and experience to find sound, imaginative and pragmatic solutions that fulfil clients aspirations within budgets and timescales. Our teams offer proactive support throughout the life of a building, from acquisition to leaving the property. Our comprehensive support relates to any construction or property matter, ensuring that maintaining, refurbishing, adapting and altering buildings is as painless as possible.
Our project work ranges from the design and construction of small schemes to multi-million pound projects. Our building surveyors benefit from being part of a multi disciplinary practice and can draw upon other in-house skills to provide a complete service.
Our merger with Johnson & Partners in 2008 enhanced the practice by offering clients the combination of Building Surveying and Architecture. This provides the dual benefits of imaginative design and sound, practical building knowledge.
Our Services Include:
- Employers Agent on Design and Build Contracts
- Dilapidations and related landlord and tenant matters
- Fit out of commercial and industrial buildings
- Planned preventative maintenance advice and condition surveys
- Schedules of Condition
- Cost Management and Contract administration
- New Buildings, extensions and alterations, development appraisals
- Specialist advice for schools including CIF bid management, space and masterplanning
- Defect Analysis, specification and supervision of remedial works
- Planning consultancy and appeals
- Architecture and design, drawings and specifications