Synergy News & Blog: London Office
Finalist at the Hertfordshire Building and Construction Awards
We are delighted to announce that our Education project at St Clement Danes School in Chorleywood, Hertfordshire is a finalist at the Hertfordshire Building and Construction Awards 2018.
The coveted awards on 8th February 2018 celebrate the best of building, engineering and construction in Hertfordshire.
The shortlisted project is the first phase of St Clement Danes School’s expansion to 8-form-entry with a 400-place sixth form. The new Hadfield Art Centre provides stunning art and maths facilities to allow the school to accommodate an additional form of entry.
The full project team are:
- Client – St Clement Danes School
- Architect, Project Manager, QS, H&S advisor – Synergy Construction and Property Consultants LLP
- Main Contractor – T & E Neville Ltd
- Contractor’s architect (D&B) – SDA Architects for T&E Neville ltd
- Mechanical and electrical services engineers – Orpheus Consulting Engineers Ltd for T&E Neville Ltd
- Arboriculture and Landscapes – Alban Landscapes
- Structural engineers (pre-contract) – Solution Consulting Engineers Ltd
- Structural engineers (post contract) – Lyndsay Baxter Design Ltd for T&E Neville Ltd
- Planning Authority – Three Rivers District Council
The project was chosen from a large number of entries, so we were extremely proud to hear this good news. Fingers crossed!