Careers: Current Vacancies
We have two exciting opportunities to join our Building Surveying team.
Senior Building Surveyor: London: Trafalgar Square
With exciting plans for further growth, we are delighted to invite applicants from candidates to share in the success of our highly established firm.
This newly created role will suit an ambitious individual who can display a strong team working ethos, sound commercial awareness and a passion for client satisfaction.
As a valued member of our team, you will manage a team of motivated surveyors and will work on rich and rewarding projects, particularly within the education sector.
• 7 years building surveying/project management plus experience (within the education sector would be an advantage)
• RICS Accredited Degree in Building Surveying and professional membership i.e. MRICS
• Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
• Well-organised, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible.
• IT skills (NBS, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel and other bespoke software)
Building Surveyor: Surrey: Guildford
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team in Guildford. This role would suit someone who is proactive, organized, and able to work well as part of a team. You will thrive on responsibility and have the opportunity to lead projects as well as assist on major ones.
You’ll be educated to degree level and want to work towards chartered status. We offer full support through your APC towards full chartered status.
On offer is an interesting workload and plenty of opportunity for progression!
• 2 years plus experience (within the education sector would be an advantage)
• Be able to demonstrate sound building surveying and project management skills
• Excellent client interface skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• IT Skills
• Enthusiasm to learn and succeed!
For both positions on offer is a friendly and welcoming team, competitive salary, bonus, pension scheme and other benefits. Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Synergy Construction and Property Consultants is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to encouraging and achieving a working environment which is underpinned by fairness to all individuals, where equality and diversity are recognised, encouraged and valued, and the concept of individual responsibility is accepted by all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.